Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Nip In The Air

We are still in the month of August and yet there is a nip in the air!

Several days last week were very Fall like as far as the weather goes.

It was cool and breezy reminding us to hang in there; that slower times are ahead.


I found this leaf in the garden last week as well.  The promise of things to come.

This week the highs are to be in the high 70's and the lows in the 50's.

There's just something about the approach of Fall.

I can never put my finger on it but it's there.  Invigorating.  Inviting.

Before we know it, it will be everything PUMPKIN - yay!

I even found some Fall candy in the store that somehow ended up in the cart (wink).


And my very first quilt I ever made is conveniently draped on the back of the couch and has been put to use several times already over the past week.


I love these colors! 

What's your favorite season?

No comments: